Monday, January 4, 2010

Addendum to Resolutions

11. I also need to be more festive. I have lost my umph for decorating at Christmas time. I used to get so excited and so involved and now I have lost it. I am not sure where it went, but I need to find it again.

12. I want to be a better friend. I am horrible at talking on the phone. I prefer to send emails and text messages, ya know the real "personal" way to communicate. And the funny thing is that I truly believe that texting, emailing, etc. is very impersonal. HA!

13. I need to be more decisive. I am a habitual fence sitter about almost EVERYTHING!!! It is one of the things that I hate the most about myself.

14. Take responsibility for my faults. I am lazy, I am a slob and there is no one to clean up after myself, other then me.

No comments:

Post a Comment