Friday, December 18, 2009

Good things....

Things are happening! Of course not everything that I want to happen is happening or at the pace that I want, but I finally feel like things are going to happen. The ball is rolling...

Aaron is done with school! Now, he needs to get a job. Sure that shouldn't be too hard right, I think not! Times couldn't be worse and his profession, firemedic, isn't something that has openings all year round. It's temperamental.

I am just ready for the next phase of our life together to start. We are living a life, but it doesn't feel like we are a family or anything like that. The idea of things coming up, marriage, kids...it's kind of surreal. I have waited for a long time to get what I have wanted for so long and to have it so close, I just can't seem to wrap my brain around it. There are still going to be a few obstacles and I can handle them, but I think the hardest part is over now. It feels like it's within reach, like I can graze our future with my finger tips.... but I just want to hold it in my hand, and have it actually be mine!



No comments:

Post a Comment