Sunday, December 6, 2009

30...UGH!!


30 balloon, originally uploaded by firefightersprincess.

I got this at my surprise party a few weeks ago. I decided to throw a party for my boyfriend who also turned 30 and my family decided to make it a double whammy. it was a great surprise and a good party. I wish it could have lasted longer though. I am having a hard time turning 30. I know age is just a number, and I really do feel younger then I am , at least mentally, but there are just things that I wanted to accomplish that I haven't and I need to get myself motivated to do them. I want to go back to school and I am ready to start a family. I just really thought that I would be in a different place then I am now. And I recognize that I am the only one that can change that, so I need to get my ass in gear!

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday sweetie! Just remember, everything happens for a reason sweetie - go back to school even if you take just one class. I wish I would have, it's a lot harder to go back once you throw babies into the mix. There are a lot of things (projects) I want to do. I find all these great wonderful ideas on the internet but for some reason I never finish one.I start so many then never finish. Maybe it's because I don't think it would turn out as nice as I had hoped ~ I guess that I set myself up for disaster before attempting anything which is sad. My point is, you can do ANYTHING you want right now! You don't have to worry about anyone but yourself (and your boyfriend) so just do it but I completely understand where you're at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWE! Thanks Terri! I know I need to get off my arse! Perhaps once Aaron is done in school, I can go back. That would be a good plan! I am just not where I thought I would be at this point, ya know! Oh well, things do indeed happen for a reason!

    ReplyDelete